Our friendly health trainers can help you stay healthy and prevent illness by giving you advice and support on healthy eating, exercise, giving up smoking and alcohol.
If you’re living in Northumberland and over 16 you can use the service for up to 12 weeks. Our health trainers can work with you on one-to-one basis or in a group. We can work with you by coming up with a plan of action to help you achieve your health goals: We can help by
- Identifying ways of improving your lifestyle and help you to plan and carry out those changes
- Providing information on healthy eating, weight management, making nutritional meals and snacks
- Introducing you to an exercise class or activity and come with you if it will help
- Offering encouragement and support to maintain your new healthy lifestyle
- Taking your blood pressure and carbon monoxide readings
- Signposting you to other local services
- Drawing up a personal health plan for you
You can get in touch with us directly. If you live in Northumberland call 01670 623840.